Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Finding an OB/GYN


Since I really haven't told anyone that I'm pregnant yet, I couldn't ask for any recommendations when it came to an OB/GYN. So I did what any other pregnant woman in my position would do and searched online. I knew I wanted a female doctor, but with some of these Middle Eastern names you really can't tell. Well, I think I found a good doctor for me. Dr. Lisa Ann Miller. She had pretty positive reviews on those health grade websites so I'm going to take other people's word for it. Dave and I are scheduled to go in and see her tomorrow. I really wonder how the meeting will go. Maybe she'll put that cold jelly cream on my stomach to try to find a heart beat. So crazy to think that the little lima bean has a heart beat. Right now my heart is going duh duh...duh duh...duh duh...just thinking about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment