Monday, August 22, 2011

Back from vacay....

(on a cruise ship in Antigua)

Can't believe we are back from Antigua aka our Babymoon already. Overall, the trip was pretty relaxing. Although it was a press trip, they didn't have too much planned on our itinerary, which was nice. I crashed every night around 9pm right after dinner and woke up the next day around 8am. It was perfect.

However, my pregnancy taste buds are starting to kick in and food either tastes weird or straight up bad. And trust me, I'm not a picky eater, but I have to say, I did not enjoy the food at all. Slight disappointment, but oh well. What are you going to do...Oh, I did consume a good amount of seafood though. And with every guilty bite, I would think to myself Is this bite of lobster going to turn my baby into a 7-fingered freak or something? Nah...

I can't seem to suck in my stomach anymore. So I'm wearing a two-piece but I'm not showing enough to be obviously pregnant yet and it just looks like I have a gut. Freaking great. I walked around holding a towel to my stomach. Even when I was just sprawled out on a beach chair, I felt like I had to cover my belly (although it gets sucked in and I don't look as gutty). If I stayed out too long and had the sun shining on me directly, I felt like I was roasting my baby so I couldn't really stand being under the sun for too long. Hence why I've come back looking Casper white as ever.

I realized though that I am kind of over tropical vacays. I get island fever after a while. I hope our next trip is to Europe. Or Korea. Although, I'm pretty sure I'd get sick of walking around all day. And a 13-hour flight to Korea doesn't sound too appealing either. I threw up on the way back and I can't tell if it's morning sickness, heart burn, or something bad I ate before I boarded. But I've been feeling nauseous ever since. Still, I was able to inhale a bowl of bap and kimchijjigae at 1am when I got to my parents' house last night. Gosh, my mom and dad are the best. I'm so glad I told them early that I was pregnant. I'm only able to milk this for 7 more months!

No comments:

Post a Comment