Thursday, September 8, 2011

Worry Wart

(9/11 memories)

Today was a weird day. Well, the morning was pretty creepy. I was sitting on the bus going through Facebook when I noticed a man get up and go up to the bus driver. He was wearing jeans, a button down and a black beanie and carrying two black bags. He started talking to the bus driver about 9.11 and Osama Bin Laden and terrorism. Everyone in the bus started looking around in panic. I was so freaked out, I was pretty sure I was going to cry. I texted Dave and told him what was going on. It was just so weird that the guy would do this as we were heading towards the Lincoln Tunnel. Okay, so I thought the bus was going to be hijacked. But I know I wasn’t the only passenger who thought that. (I’m not going crazy.)

Sheesh. I often think about what would happen if I died while I was pregnant, causing Dave to be a widow and dad of an unborn child. Gets me so sad when I think about it. And then on the flip side, I think about how it would be if Dave passed away all of a sudden during the next few months before I deliver. Again, tragic. I don’t know what I would do without him in the delivery room. My gosh, thinking about it makes me tear.

If something happened to one of us after the child was born then it would be a different story. I would probably just move in with my folks or something. I have no idea what Dave would do. He’d probably take our child and move out to Hawaii or something. Okay, why am I thinking about all these morbid thoughts…. Happy thought = happy baby

No comments:

Post a Comment