Monday, September 12, 2011

Over-eating equals boy?

(I don't think I can look at another bowl of jjamppong this entire pregnancy)

We didn't get to see Dr. Amerson so we have to wait until the end of the month. Oh well. At least there will be some more progress with the little pea by the time we go in.

I've been eating so much. I feel like I'm eating for three. Yesterday I ate an entire bowl of jjamppong and gave myself a stomachache. I was about to hurl. I eat like I haven't eaten for days. And if I don't put something in my mouth every two hours, I swear my baby starts eating my stomach lining. Or so it feels.

Connie made a remark yesterday about how I'm probably having a boy since I'm always hungry. And I think I remember reading this somewhere in the What to Expect book. Boys have a bigger appetite, so you're more prone to eat more, too.

Sometimes I really don't want to find out and have it be a surprise. Am I crazy? Do I think I'm that patient?

No comments:

Post a Comment