Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Something borrowed...

It's funny. I kind of expected myself to go all out for our first baby and register for a gazillion stuff. I mean, don't get me wrong. I started a baby registry online when I was only seven weeks pregnant (and that's how Candice found out I was pregnant- she was doing a search for "David Kwon" the golfer and landed on our gift registry. How... embarassing). But I find myself actually wanting to buy/register for as few things as possible and just ask to borrow stuff when available. I think working in the parenting industry has made me realize how marketable baby stuff is- even though some things you literally use for only a month or two. I need to sit down and come up with a list of "what not to buy when pregnant" so I can help other new moms beat the system. Ha.

And of course I will be more than happy to continue the stream of lending stuff out when my baby retires from using whatever it is. Esp since my friends have been so generous with me! That is, unless I somehow get pregnant again super duper fast and need to keep everything stored for my second baby. If that happens, I will most likely rip my hair out.

P.S. Does anyone have the Snoogle body pillow that I can try out for a few days before deciding to spend sixty bucks on it? I realize asking for a pillow is sort of a personal thing, much like me asking to borrow your maternity bra (which I'm also tempted to ask for) but I won't go there....

No comments:

Post a Comment